Dear friends,

I have not been posting any new photographs on this blog lately, part of the reason is that I have had another surgery on the 7th of March and I was on bed rest for a week but mostly the reason is that I am still trying to return to my 'normal' routine and take care of my pending professional commitments (you have to make a living too).

I appreciate your patience with my slacking in the past and I would really appreciate it if you could just give me a little more time right now.

Best regards,
Faraz :)

6 comments:

NV said...

Hi Faraz,

Wishing you well for a speedy recovery. Get well soon...
Will miss your photos.

Saira said...

Get well soon

sam said...

Hey, sab theek hai? Get well soon. Miss your posts.

Mohib said...

Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey! hope your doing well...take care of urself..and oh yeah..drink lotsa chicken soup...it always help...anyways this is just a useless comment...just wanted to wish u well...:) ...see ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Faraz,

I am in Santa Clara and enjoy your pics on this site. Hope you feel well. I would be very happy to helpout another Paki in time of need. Let me know if I can be of any help.