Howling Monkey

Howling Monkey
Shot outside a 7-Eleven store in Santa Clara (N Winchester and Newhall st.)

I have seen some funky names of energy drinks out there, but COME ON! I am not so sure about the message here. To me, a 'caffeine charged' monkey running around howlin' in a 'monkey suit' might be something I'd laugh at but certainly not something I'd want to drink

What I find interesting is the 'Multi-Vitamin' claim, because from what I read here the caffeine and sugar in these drinks make you pee away calcium, magnesium and zinc from your body.

4 comments:

NV said...

Nice name for the drink.. And nice photo of a monkey too.. :-)

Anonymous said...

I just drank a Howling Monkey Cola and it kicked butt. I believe the vitamins listed are B vitamins didnt see a reference to those?

I enjoyed it!!!

Chris said...

I've been trying to find this stuff everywhere. I choose my energy drinks based on how hilarious the labels are, and for my money, this one can't be beat.

Faraz said...

duff: You can definitely find it at the 7-Eleven store at the following link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/faraz/322786328/map/